VicRoads Customer Service Officer
Permanent Part-Time (0.4 FTE)
$58,349 - $61,887pa (pro-rata) plus Super
Located at the geographical centre of Victoria, within one hour's drive from Ballarat or Bendigo, and just two hours from Melbourne sits Central Goldfields Shire Council. Maryborough is the major business centre surrounded by seven townships that feature iconic heritage architecture. Agricultural industries spread across the municipality, and there are several major manufacturing, infrastructure, freight, printing, and food production companies that call us home.
We are a dynamic organisation with a visionary and engaging executive, that look put value into what we do for our community, residents, and business.
- Community and Customer Focussed
- Collaborative and Inclusive
- Challenge the Status Quo
About the role
Be part of a small but dynamic team serving the VicRoads customers of Central Goldfields Shire Council.
- Deliver a high-level of over the counter service to customers across the wide range of services offered by VicRoads
- Perform practical driving tests
- Undertake vehicle inspections
- Administer computer licence tests for Learner Permits, Hazard Perception Tests and Boat Licences
- Engage with the customers to assist in their inquiries
What we offer you
We offer a great salary, excellent growth opportunities, and the ability to really influence the future of our council and its surroundings. If this sounds like you, be part of an innovative and committed council and apply today!
For enquiries please contact David Oliver, Manager Business Transformation, on (03) 5461 0679
Applications close on Monday 17 August 2020 at 8am