Planning Compliance Officer
Permanent, Full Time Position
Central Goldfields Shire is recruiting for a Planning Compliance Officer to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a compliance and community support role with the Central Goldfields Shire Planning team.
The role has a focus on service provision, community support and increasing community awareness and understanding of planning controls within the community.
The successful applicant will have:
- A sound knowledge of the functions of planning compliance, planning controls and relative legislation.
- An ability to read and interpret plans
- A comprehensive knowledge of investigation methods and techniques
- Excellent oral communication skills to negotiate appropriate outcomes with members of the public within a challenging environment
- Well-developed written communication skills for the production of reports and other correspondence.
- Successfully completed Year 12 or higher qualification and have practical experience in a regulatory or law enforcement role
- A current Victorian Driver's Licence
- Hold an employer Working with Children Check
- Undertake an Australian Criminal History Check.
For further information contact Miriam Smith on 0447 214 348